Friday, February 6, 2009

Jenn...You are the BEST!!

I was sitting in sacrament on Sunday waiting for the meeting to start when Jenn came up behind me and said, "I think you forgot your scriptures at my house yesterday." I said, "no I didn't. I don't have scriptures." Jenn replied, "well...your name is on them." (I am crying now just thinking about it.) Jenn knew I had never had a set of my own scriptures. She totally surprised me and got me scriptures for helping with her baby shower. It was one of the nicest, and most thoughtful, things anyone has ever done for me. She got me the exact ones that I wanted. They are the itty bitty ones, blue with silver. They are beautiful. She also got me a gorgeous, black, leather case. Thank you so much Jennifer. You are the best friend EVER!!

1 comment:

amie979 said...

That is so sweet of her you really do have a wonderful friend!