Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

This year the boys got little Valentine bags filled with candy.
Gunnar and Coby opened theirs early while Chance was still at a friends house.
Perfect placement Gunnar.
Coby loved his M&M's, apparently.

Coby was wondering what else was in the bag.
Chance came home, soon after, and opened his bag, as well. Chance doesn't like chocolate so I had to be a little more creative with his bag.

I love you Gunnar!

Hugs and kisses for Coby.

Be mine...Chance!I got something beautiful from Gunnar this year. He's going to be an amazing husband. All on his own he made me this wonderful card. He found something in the kitchen that said Happy Valentine's, and copied it.

Love you too.

I want to tell my Valentine, John, how much I love him. He is one amazing man. After 14 years I love him more, now, then I ever have. He is a wonderful man and I am honored and privileged to call him my husband. He has stood by me through thick and thin and I am so grateful for his companionship and love. He has helped me raise three beautiful boys and I want to thank him for all he does for our family. He works hard every day for us and he never complains. He makes me truly happy. He is so strong and I am lucky to have him to lean on. We are a good team. Thank you John for all you do for me and our family. I love you with all my heart!

2 comments:

Tylertopia said...

Love your tribute to the boys and to your man. So sweet! You really are a blessed family. :o)

Deon said...

What an awesome mom you are!!! What a sweet valentine from Gunnar!!