Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Pink List

It has been a long and treacherous road but Gunnar has finally done it. On Monday...
He passed the "Pink List".
He has been working so hard and he only needed help with a few words but, because they are "sight" words, he needed to know them without any help at all, and without even sounding them out. It's been so hard but he's done it. The Pink List:
up
off
in
do
if
like
will
be
my
go
at
did
for
get
had
was
you
and the words that were giving him trouble were...
with
that
said

Good job Gunnar!

Next is the "Green List":

help, come, make, all, down, he, but, fun, too, went, no, she, have, of, we, into, so, came, play, ask

And we thought the pink list was hard. UGH!

2 comments:

amie979 said...

WOW that is awesome!! I better get to work with Ayden send me the diff color lists so I can teach Ayden K:)

Auntie Romi said...

Gunnar, I am so proud of you! You are a great worker and a SUPER READER!!! Your kindergarten teacher is going to adore you. However, no teacher will ever adore you as much as I do. I love you Gun.