Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Hawks

Coby had his third game on Thursday. His team is so good. They are a bunch of little guys so they wouldn't appear to be that good (as far as basketball goes). Let me tell you...looks can be deceiving. I am sure the other teams walk into the gym, see us, and think...we got this in the bag. That has not been the case. They lost their first game (they shouldn't have) and won the last two. Against old, tall boys. Dan is an amazing coach. The boys are lucky to have him.

I keep forgetting to bring the camera to his games so I didn't get pictures but I did manage to get his stats.



5 rebounds



4 blocks



2 steals



and



10 points


Coach/Uncle Dan got this basketball for Coby. He cherishes it. Thanks Uncle Dan!

Go Hawks!!

3 comments:

Auntie Romi said...

Wow Coby!!! You are playing so well with your new team and they sure are lucky to have you. I see you getting better every game - which is hard to believe because you were already so fantastic to begin with! Keep up the great work.

Jennifer said...

Go Coby!!! What a superstar! I just KNOW you're going to be a famous sports star when you get older. Don't forget about me when you're rich and famous!!

Deon said...

That is awesome that he is doing so well!! GO COBY