Monday, February 23, 2009

Hyper Bowl?

I just got an email from Coby's teacher this morning and she told me this funny story.

"We were talking about figurative language in terms of writing and I asked the kids if they knew what a hyperbole was. Coby said “Hyperbole, is that a football bowl?” I about fell off my chair- too cute! We know where his mind is!!"

Why yes we do. Everything is sports, sports, sports.

I love Coby's teacher. She is absolutely amazing. She loves the kids so much. She is phenomenal. It feels like I hand picked her especially for Coby. He couldn't have asked for a better teacher!

Thank you Mrs. W!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo sweet! I hope my girls have great teachers too- that is something that I secretly fear :)! You are such a great, involved momma :)!