Thursday, October 9, 2008

White Day

Yesterday was "White Day". I forgot to take a picture of Gunnar at home (for white day) so as soon as we got to school he said, "aren't you forgetting something? White day picture?" I quickly got out the camera and took some shots.
On Mondays Gunnar goes home to grandmas house with Lucas and on Wednesdays Luke usually comes home with us. I wasn't able to take Luke home with us after school yesterday so you can see the devastation that I caused. I felt so bad. Luke was not happy with me. Look at the pout... Gunnar wanted to get a picture in front of our car because it was white. And in front of Romi's house because "it had some white on it".

I think Lucas recovered nicely.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love Gunnar. I love that he said "Can you take a picture in front of the car because it's white?" I can totally see him saying that. He is going to be a genius lawyer or doctor.