Friday, October 3, 2008

Aunt Rocky to the rescue!!!

For some reason Gunnar has been asking, everyday, for about 3 weeks, if we can go to Target and get a toy. Obviously, I have been saying, "No Gunnar. It isn't a special occasion, it isn't your birthday, it isn't Christmas...NO".


After we left a friends birthday party yesterday Gunnar asked the question again. "Mooooom can I get a toy?" My first reaction was to immediately say no until...DaTaDaDa...I remembered that Gunnar had a gift card from Aunt Rocky that he hadn't used yet. I was so excited to remind him that he could use his birthday gift card from his cousins in California.


He was so happy he didn't know what to do with himself. We headed straight for Target.He couldn't stop smiling the entire way there.




Decisions, decisions...


Gunnar was able to pick out so many things. He was very happy. He got an army guy that came with guns, a canteen, grenades, and a ton of other little pieces.
He collects Playmobil so he got two pirates... and a Police officer that came in an awesome carrying case. It had a motorcycle, handcuffs, guns, megaphones, laptop, flashlight, video camera...you name it.

Thank you so much Aunt Rocky, Riley, Jory, and Uncle Austin!!
I love you so much and I miss you!