Monday, October 20, 2008

I passed the "Purple List"

We are so proud of Gunnar. He has been practicing for months and months to pass "The Purple List". Gunnar has different sets of word lists that he has to practice, memorize/read, and pass. The lists of words get harder and harder. The purple list is the first set. Today...he passed!!
The list consists of these words:
the
and
a
has
me
is
I
it
on
see
can
not
am
to
look
an

The next list is "The Pink List":

do, like, you, was, up, if, that, will, get, be, for, go, did, with, off, had, at, in, said (are you kidding me?), and, my.

This may take a while.

Good job Gunnar!! You worked so hard and we are very proud of you.

2 comments:

Auntie Romi said...

I am so proud of you Gunnar! You really work hard at school. I am lucky to be your teacher.

Deon said...

Way to go Gunnar!!! Congrats on all the hard work!!