Monday, October 6, 2008

"Game Boy"

On days when Chance isn't doing Math or Spanish homework, baseball practice, playing his guitar, reading, at a friends house or outside...you will find him playing video games. Lately, he has been playing Mario Galaxy.He was really into his game and didn't even know I was taking a picture. WOW!!
Chance has loved video games since the time he was 18 months old. He was able to beat me at almost anything. We are both really competitive so after he got to be a certain age I just didn't play with him any more because he would always win and I would always be frustrated. I know...grow up.

Maybe time for a haircut...what do ya think?


1 comment:

amie979 said...

HAHA Funny! you spend so much time trying to be fair and letting them win when they are younger and then they just kill ya later on every game!!