Thursday, October 23, 2008

Caramel Apples

Gunnar and I have a lot of time on our hands when Chance and Coby are in school all day.
Today, we went to my friend, Sondra's house to make caramel apples. It was so much fun.
At first Gunnar didn't want to put caramel on his apple. But, after watching the other kids decorate their apples he quickly changed his mind.
Rosa with a bunch of boys...Noah, her own two sons, Connor and Logan, and Gunnar.
Connor is so cute... he was pouting about something.
Etsuko & Jiro...Sokunn & Connor
Gunnar said he wasn't going to eat the apple because he doesn't like caramel but he decorated it for Daddy. I am sure John will love it!
Sondra and Noah (with baby Caed in the background).
Noah loved his cupcake...obviously.
Gunnar and I always have so much fun together. He is a great kid and very well behaved.
I am going to go eat my caramel apple now ...yummy!!

2 comments:

Deon said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! I was bummed to cancel but Tori has been so funny about things lately and it wouldn't have been fun with her

Tylertopia said...

Yummy!! Looks like such a great time! :o) How sweet that Gunnar made his apple special for his dad.