Friday, January 29, 2010

Rock Band and Jaime Bon Jovi

Me, Donna, Susan, Kendra, Betsy, and Therese
Kendra invited us over for a night of Rock Band. We always have so much fun and this night was no exception.
(Kendra was nice enough to put water in a shot glass for me so I didn't feel left out of the toast...HA!! thanks Kendra...so funny.)
Cheers!!Kendra had to give a quick guitar lesson to Susan.
Donna has a great voice...
The Band...

The drums are so HARD. You can see the concentration on my face.

Kendra is sooooo good at the drums. She even did expert...I can't believe it. I was awful at beginner.I got to make myself a Rock Band avatar. Her name is Jaime Bon Jovi and she is so cute. We had to play a few "gigs" so I would have enough money for the perfect outfit.

We had so much fun. I love these girls. Thank you Kendra!

1 comment:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

haha, what fun! don't you love picking out the outfits! I love your name!