Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Falling and Chocolate

I had such a fun filled night last night. First, I had book club with some friends at La Fondita in Tacoma. We read Snow Falling on Cedars...really good book.
Me, Susan, Betsy, Kendra, and Donna
Then at 9:30 Jenn and Ashley picked me up and we went to The Melting Pot for happy hour. 1/2 off cheese and chocolate...yummy. Suzanne met up with us soon after we got there. We were so happy she could make it.
Fortunately, she missed the homeless man trying to steal food off of tables and then giving up and sitting down at an empty table to eat the complimentary mints (until he was kicked out) and the creepy man starring and smiling at us inside the restaurant and then going outside and peering around the corner of the building to look at us from the street, only to come back in and creep us out some more. Crazy!I had such a great night. Thank you, my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just made me laugh- thank you! That was SO funny... my goodness! And by the way- did that man slip into our picture- oh wait no never mind ;)!