Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pre-Kindergarten Graduation


Isabelle, Aubrey, Paige, Gunnar, and Lucas

The class
Dustin, Isabelle, Aubrey, Paige, Tyler, Tanner, Gunnar, Lucas, Carson, and Cole Congratulations Gunnar!We love you Miss RomiMiss Romi's Little School
Gunnar loves Paige...and so does cousin Lucas. Uh-Oh!!

I can't believe that my "baby" is all done with preschool. He is such a big boy. He'll be a kindergartner next year. Can that really be true? I can't believe it. I also can't believe that Gunnar was my last child to go through Miss Romi's school. There are no words that can express my gratitude to my sister for teaching all three of my children everything they need to know before they were pushed out into the real world and public schools. She is THE BEST teacher in the entire world (and, I promise, I am not just saying this because she is my sister. You can ask anyone who has ever been in her class). She taught my children, not only their ABC's and 123's but she taught them to love learning. She gave them something I NEVER could and for that I will forever and ever be grateful. She has given each of them confidence in all they do. She has taught them how to be respectful and courteous to those around them. She taught them their colors and their shapes, there, letters and their numbers, how to spell and write their name, how to share and follow directions, how to count and add and subtract. She taught them how to rhyme and read. The list is absolutely endless. For all of these things and many, many more THANK YOU so much Miss Romi.

2 comments:

Deon said...

Way to go Gunnar! He is such a smart little guy

Auntie Romi said...

Way to make me cry Jai. You are soooo biased :-) It was my luck to be able to teach my little boys! I love them so much and yes, I do take a personal pride in how smart they all are!