Saturday, November 22, 2008

twilight

The evening had finally arrived...twilight...the movie.
I was so excited all day that I actually gave myself a stomachache. I was worried that it wouldn't be good enough and that I wouldn't like it. I knew there was no way it could have been as good as the book but I still had high hopes.
I went with Deon, Donna, Kendra, and Etsuko.
Here is Deon and Donna in their seats waiting for the movie to begin. We were getting anxious.

We got our seats and then went to get some snacks.
Donna and me patiently waiting in line.We thought it was going to be really crazy, but it wasn't that bad at all. I wore my Twilight t-shirt and the closest thing to a vampire outfit I was willing to wear. The problem was you couldn't see the inside of my "vampire" jacket.
I know...I am a true dork!!
After the movie we went to Applebee's so we could discuss the movie (Kendra had to go home) .
I LOVED IT!!
So did everyone else. Etsuko was the only one that hadn't read the books. She thought it was amazing and now she is excited to go get the books and start reading.

We are sorry Kendra wasn't able to go to the restaurant with us.
We had so much fun talking and laughing. We stayed until about 1 in the morning. They had to kick us out. We weren't the only ones though so we didn't feel that bad. There was still a bunch of people there when we left.
I can't wait for the next movie to come out.

Edward was to die for (pun intended)!!

4 comments:

amie979 said...

sounds sooo fun...can't wait to see it and I'm SO glad it was NOT a disappointment

Juli and Brett said...

I am so excited to see it. We are going on Wednesday. I actually convinced Brett to come see it with me. I don't know if it is a good idea though...he always pokes fun at movies I enjoy.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Deon said...

I had so much fun and I was so glad you were able to make it!!!! I actually went the next night to see it again with Ucre hehe

Christina said...

Samantha went the thursday night it came out at midnight. She loved it too. I loved looking at your blog, Chance is such a great kid. I can see why your so proud of him. Christina Scouten