Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jason Mraz

My friend Kendra told me a few weeks ago that she and her husband had tickets to the Jason Mraz concert. I was so jealous. I didn't even know he was going to be in town. He sings that song on the radio right now called I'm Yours. I love that song and I absolutely love his music. I was even more jealous when she told me it was the acoustic version of his normal concert. That's my favorite...just guitar and voice. Kendra called me a few days ago and told me her husband wasn't going to be able to make it to the concert. I felt bad until...she asked me if I wanted to go with her instead. You can imagine how happy I was.
Last night we made our way to downtown Seattle.The concert was at the Paramount Theatre.
We found an awesome parking spot on the road. So we didn't even have to pay for parking. I was a little worried though, so I took a picture of the sign just in case we got towed.
We had to strategically sit because this was what was in front of us. I thought it was a joke.

It wasn'tKendra brought really good binoculars and we were able to see everything.


He was amazing. His voice is absolutely incredible. It gave me chills the entire night.

Kendra was so excited. She LOVES him.
It was very neat. I don't know if you can tell what is in his hand but at the end of all his concerts he brings out a Polaroid camera and takes pictures of his band and himself and throws them into the crowd. It was so cool.He was so entertaining.
Thank you so much Kendra. I had a fantastic night.


P.S. I have a few of his songs on my playlist if you want to check them out. One of them is a duet with Colbie Caillat.

7 comments:

Deon said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

amie979 said...

sounds like fun!!

Tylertopia said...

I love Jason Mraz! I'm so jealous, but also VERY HAPPY you two got to catch him live. What an awesome experience it must have been!! :o)

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

very cool. i love his music too! how fun you got to go !

Deon said...

OK I just realized that Ucre had put one of his songs on our blog hehe I am a little slow but he is REALLY good!!!

Juli and Brett said...

I really like Jason Mraz. He rocks. Brett's ringtone on my phone is "I'm Yours." Best song ever. It would be really cool to see him in concert...missed that boat. Oh well.

Stephanie said...

You always go to the fun concerts! I am also a fan and it sounds like he was great live. And, too bad he didn't throw a picture to you!