Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Clark Kids Dinner

December 1985November 2008Romi had the great idea of getting together, once a month, for a "Clark Kids" outing. On Saturday Ian, Romi, Me, and Beau all met for dinner at Applebee's. We were, unfortunately, missing one of our siblings. Our fearless leader...Rocky. Rocky lives in California. We missed her dearly and wished she could have been with us.

Ian and Rocky 1984
Me and Ian then...1986Now...Beau and Romi (and me) then...1985Now...Me and Beau then...1984Now...Rocky, me, and Romi then...1985Now...
oh wait...I don't have one. Move back home Rocky!
My mom and I could only find a few boxes of photos (obviously '84-'86) so I wasn't able to find one with just Romi and Ian. It was so nice to just sit and chat with my brothers and sister. We weren't distracted by kids or anything else. Even though we live close we don't get together nearly as often as we should. That is all about to change. Now we just need to get Rocky to move up here and we will be complete.
I can't wait for the next one!

3 comments:

Auntie Romi said...

Wow...that was awesome Jai. You are killing me with these emotional posts! We are so lucky to have each other and really like each other. Thanks Mom/Dad for giving me my best friends.

Auntie Romi said...

you guy were so funny when you were little.I love it!
love sophie

Jennifer said...

Wow I am so happy that you guys all got together. I had no idea! What a great idea and I am so glad Beau and Ian were both there! Way to go.