Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cowboy

Gunnar woke up early Halloween morning and wanted to get his costume on right away. The good thing was he had a party to go to at 10:30. We had beakfast, got ready, and set out for the party. Cowboy Gunnar!



The party was at Round Table Pizza in Tacoma. There was so many kids...it was crazy.There was a backdrop so you could take photos and also a pumpkin to decorate.
All of the kids had to bring a Halloween treat to share.

We brought these little ghost suckers we made out of tootsie pops and kleenex.
Ben, Joey, and Gunnar

We had a great time. Thanks Donna!

3 comments:

Tylertopia said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun party! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love Gunnar's cowboy costume! Such a cutie!

Juli and Brett said...

Gunnar makes a great cowboy. Love the costume.

Deon said...

I have to aggree with everyone Gunnar makes a really cute cowboy!! Looks like you had fun at the party. (I am still glad I didn't go because I think it would have been to crazy with both kids)