Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

HaPpY HaLloWeEn!! We had so much fun this Halloween.

Every year we go to Romi and Dan's house to trick- or-treat. The boys love spending the holiday with their cousins. Cousin Lucas comes with Uncle Ian and usually Grandma comes, but she was in Mexico this year.

We started at about 6:00 P.M. It was supposed to rain at 7:00 so we wanted to get in as many houses as possible before the down poor. We were so lucky...it didn't rain at all. What a relief.

Getting ready for the evening...
Beautiful Pirate Sophie!
Afework kids...Malachi, Sophie, and IsaiahCoby/Jason VoorHees
Chance...A.K.A Buckethead
The "real" Buckethead. He used to be the guitarist for Guns and Roses and now has a band of his own. He is Chance's favorite guitarist.
(Chance says...To learn more, go to Youtube and type in Buckethead-siege engine.)Martineau Boys!Cowboy Gunnar and Indian Lucas.
My mom made the Indian costume years ago. She did a fabulous job. Malachi wore it last year (I think) and Coby wore it before that.
Some of the Clark kids...Me, Ian, and Romi

Trick-or-Treat


While we were trick-or-treating John followed us in the car in case we had kids who wanted to go home. Isaiah didn't last long but the rest of them went all night.

John loved it because the kids bags would get to heavy. They would dump them out in a bag in the car. John got to nibble on some candy while waiting for us. He had to make sure none of it was "poisonous".



Pirate Malachi eating some candy.
This is as close to a costume we got this year. Please notice John's fohawk.
Dan stayed behind with Isaiah and passed out candy while the rest of the kids continued. When we got back to Romi's house we had to go through the candy and sort it. I think this is Romi's favorite part. She helped all the kids get their candy in order and situated in little baggies. Suckers go in one bag, candy bars in another, gum in another, etc. etc.



Gunnar kept asking me to add this Haunted House to the blog but I kept forgetting. Sorry Gunn. Isn't it beautiful?
I wonder what the kids will be next year!?!

2 comments:

Auntie Romi said...

Isaiah says - I love Halloween. Trick or Treat!

Malachi says - Jaime you are the best aunt I have ever had. I love you so much. Happy Halloween.

Sophie says - I have been waiting all week for the blog. Every time you take a picture of me I hope you put it on your blog. Giggle...giggle.

Isaiah adds - You are the best Jaime in the whole world and I love you in the whole wide world. You make me so happy.

Auntie Romi said...

I do love sorting the candy but my real favorite part is walking with my siblings watching our kids run around like we used to!