Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy Day

Yesterday was a very busy day.
We started at home in Tacoma went to Fircrest, then Federal Way, then back to Tacoma, back to Federal Way then back to Tacoma, then home! Ugh!!

I got up early, got the older boys ready for school, got me and Gunnar ready, then headed out of the house at about 10:00 A.M.
First, Gunnar and I went to our friend Ginny and Stella's house, in Fircrest, to play.
Ginny and Stella

Gunnar carried Stella's baby around the entire time. He loved her.

He got a little busy so he asked me to babysit...seriously. Gunnar, Logan, and Rylan.

Right after the play date we drove to Federal Way to my moms house so we could go shopping for my sister-in-law's birthday present. We got a little side tracked for a while and were watching funny videos on the computer. Then my mom, dad, Gunnar, Isaiah, Lucas, and I went to Costco. We got lunch and then shopped. The boys were good but a little crazy.

I drove Isaiah home and went straight to my house to pick up Coby for his basketball game. I honked the horn and he came running out. I forgot that we were in charge of bringing snacks so we had to stop by QFC on the way to the Boys and Girls Club

...back to Federal Way.
Coby did such a good job at his game. He is so good!! They won! I think it was 17 to 5... or something like that.

Coby had:

3 baskets

6 amazing steals (if not more)

7 rebounds and

5 assists

This kid kept fouling Coby over and over. You should have heard my mom. She was going crazy. I still can't hear out of my left ear.
Way to go Coby!!

After the game John went home with the boys and I headed to Olive Garden for Sabrina's birthday party.
Lucas says, "Happy Birthday Mommy!!"
Like father like son

Presents!
Love you Sabrina!
After the party I headed back to Tacoma for an open house at Analisa's.
Analisa and Jen Webley are both starting their own little businesses.
They have the cutest stuff.

Analisa makes these adorable hair clips...

and many more!She also makes little bracelets. She has a ton of different styles and colors. Super cute.
Jen makes these amazing necklaces, bracelets and earrings. They are one of a kind and to die for. I wanted to buy so many. She has a ton of different styles and lengths.
I wound up buying this one. I love it. This picture doesn't give it justice but trust me they are gorgeous!!They are both going to be at the Meeker Bizarre this Saturday, November 22nd. Ashley will also be there with her Christmas booth. I am going for sure!

3 comments:

amie979 said...

Thank goodness for GREAT gas prices right now...makes you feel a little better about all that driving:)

Juli and Brett said...

I agree with Amie...oh and Analisa's stuff is really cute! I didn't know she did stuff like that. Maybe if I had been a better visiting teacher when I lived there I would have. Oh well. No one is perfect right?

I really like the bracelet you bought. Very pretty.

Auntie Romi said...

I am very jealous of most of your day. The Costco part...I don't even take Isaiah to Costco and he is my kid. You are CRAZY. That is why he loves you so much!