Thursday, September 10, 2009

San Diego

Before leaving on my cruise I arrived at Rocky's house a few days early so I could spend some time with her. It was perfect because she lives in San Diego and that was where the boat was leaving from. My cousin Cherice also lives in San Diego so we all got together and had lunch and did some shopping. The night before we watched So You Think You Can Dance and America's Next Top Model. We laughed the entire time. Especially when a girl fell down in Top Model and Rocky rewound it, about 100 times, and played it back in slow motion. It was hilarious. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Cherice is so cute. She is my aunt Shelley's daughter
(my dads sister who passed away a few years ago from leukemia). California is beautiful.
This was the sky my first night there.Must be rough Rocky.

No comments: