Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Little Luchadores

Mexican wrestling is characterized by rapid sequences of holds and moves, as well as 'high-flying moves', and colorful masks. Lucha libre performers are known as luchadores (singular luchador). Cute or scary? You be the judge.
I got home from the airport at about 4:00 PM. I quickly gave my kids a huge hug...kissed my husband, gave them all their gifts and then left for the Pink concert.
Very poor planning on my part. When I was planning the cruise I went for the plane tickets that were the cheapest. I didn't realize, at the time, that I would be arriving home the very same night as my concert. I had planned the concert months and months before. I felt awful and I really just wanted to spend time with my family. I knew that I would be happy once I got to the concert but I missed my family dearly and wanted to stay with them.

No comments: