Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Fun in Portland

We had a three day weekend so we decided to go for a drive. We weren't sure where we were going but we packed enough clothes for three days and hopped in the car. We ended up in Oregon.
First stop...putt putt golf.John was the only person to get a hole-in-one.

Gunnar, getting little help from daddy.
It had been a long time since we played golf as a family and we had so much fun.

By the way...I won!

I can't find the scorecard at the moment but trust me, as soon as I do, I will post it for all to see.

Next...batting cages.

Nice swing Chance!

I had to practice for softball...HA!


Coby got some great hits.


Last but not least...go carts.

Gunnar had to go with John because he was to short to drive one by himself. He was super excited. This was the first time that Chance and Coby drove one by themselves. I could tell they were a little nervous.They did awesome.

The boys loved it. They couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces.After all of our fun we ate some pizza, found a hotel, went swimming, and called it a night.

No comments: