Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Talented Mrs. Miles!

I got the awesome privilege of going to one of Jenn's concerts. I was practically in tears because I was so impressed and moved by how fantastic she was. She is extremely talented and inspiring. I am proud of her for picking her horn back up and showing the world what she's got.

It truly made me think about the things in my life that I used to be good at but haven't done for so long that I have completely lost my talent. How sad is that? I was reminded of the story in the Bible.

And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth...(Matthew 25:25)

For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. (Matthew 25:29)

Jenn, Thank you for reminding me of this. You were AMAZING and I can't wait to watch you again.

No comments: