Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Fun!

Thursday
On Thursday Romi and I took the kids to The Bouncy Place in Kent. They loved it. It is wonderful for all ages. Chance had a blast... all the way down to Isaiah.
Cousins
Gunnar, Chance, Malachi, Coby, and (in front)Isaiah, and Sophie
It is irritating when your older sister is prettier than you, tanner than you, and half your size. WHATEVER!!Chance and SophThis was one of the biggest slides..."The Fortress". Wheeeee!!!!
Hurry up Coby.
Chance and Malachi play in the ball arena.
Water break

Isaiah chillin' on the alligator.
Chance was stuck in the obstacle course.
Waiting patiently for their turn.
This was so fun...the colored pillar would light up and when it did you had to push the corresponding black button and it would make music.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Wednesday
On Wednesday Romi took the two older boys to see Journey To The Center of the Earth. Chance wanted to see it really bad. He was so excited. While they were at the movies I took Gunnar to our church play date at Wedge park. He loved the giant rocks the best. The problem was he was able to get up them but he was to scared to get down. As soon as he finally made his way up he wanted me to get him down again. It was driving me crazy. He loved it though, so it was worth it.
He is such a "poser".On his way up.This is Ayden. His friend from church.
Argh!!

Tuesday
The boys were "soooooooo bored" on Tuesday so I decided that we would have a picnic at the park. O.K...it was so hot that we got there and they, immediately, had to take their shirts off. We were the only ones there so they weren't that embarrassed. It was so hot, in fact, that we were there for about 30 minutes. We couldn't handle it and there is absolutely no shade at Brown's Point. Not to mention the fact that our cookies were melting.
I made sandwiches and brought water and we stopped by the store to get some extra yummy treats.
Gunnar had to bring "Zoe". (I bought Gunnar this tiny doll after he wouldn't stop asking for a baby) . John, Chance , and Coby weren't that thrilled about it but he loves it and he is "Zoe's daddy".
Chance was "going to die of a heat stroke". Not too dramatic.
We ate lunch and then the boys decided to chase each other.
Chance was much to old for this, so he brought his book and read instead. He is reading the Pendragon series. He loves them and so do I. They are really good. I am on the 4th one in the series and he is on the 6th one. There are10 books in all. He didn't have the 7th book (and he was almost done with the 6th) so he was stressing out. His Aunt Romi took him to Border's and let him pick out any book he wanted under $10. Well it hasn't come out in paperback yet so it was over the limit. He wanted it so badly though, and loving books and reading as much as Romi does, she caved and bought him the book anyway. He was so excited. What a great aunt.

6 comments:

amie979 said...

wow good job keeping the kids entertained!!! I keep wanting to get out but sometimes im soo lazy:(

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun week lady! Dang it was hot that day- our house felt like a sauna ;)... and by the way I LOVE the bouncy place- so anytime you want to go- let me know. Seriously, did you go on them- I had a blast too!

Jaime said...

I didn't go on it this time but the last time my sister and I raced on the obstacle course. I seriously thought I broke my toe going up the stinkin' wall. It is so fun!! (Even though she beat me both times.)

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

What a fun week....I love the Bouncy Place!!! Cameron is just exhausted every time we leave there.

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh your sister is not prettier than you!!! You guys are both gorgeous-- she's hot and blonde and you are hot and brunette!!!!

I can't wait til I'm cool enough to go to the Bouncy Place. Is that what it's actually called or do you just refer to it that way because it is bouncy???

Jaime said...

It is actually called "The Bouncy Place" and you can come whenever you want. It is very fun.