Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol

Jennifer and I went to the American Idol concert on the 12Th. It was awesome!! It is so surreal to see them in real life when you had been watching them on TV for months.
John called Jennifer on my birthday and asked her if she would go with me. Being the amazing friend that she is...she said yes!
Thank you so much John for such a thoughtful gift.

The top 10 contestants performed three different songs. Up first at #10...

Chikezie!
He is a great entertainer. I didn't love him on the show but... WOW...he's good!

#9 Ramiele Malubay

She was not very good at all. Her voice just isn't that great and she didn't seem like she wanted to be there. She is very cute though. I loved her boots.

#8...(though he should have won the entire thing)

Michael Johns


He is sooooo good. His voice is absolutely amazing and he is so exciting to watch. He was, hands down, the best. In my opinion of course.

I love him!!

#7 Kristy Lee Cook

She is gorgeous and her voice is ok. I still think she should have been voted off way before some of the others.

#6 Carly Smithson

Her voice gave me chills...she had the best female voice of the entire show.

#5 Brooke White

She is so fun and adorable. She had bare feet. How cute is that? After Brooke they had a small group number. It had to do with Idol Gives Back.#4 Jason Castro

He is so adorable. Dreads and all. I love his style of singing.#3 Syesha Mercado

She has a great voice and she is beautiful. Her last song was one of my favorite songs of all time. It is called Listen by Beyonce. I have it on my blog. I thought I was going to cry it was so good. #2 David Archuleta

The crowd went crazy when he came out. It was mostly a high pitch screeching from all of the little girls. He is so cute! His voice is stupendous. (sorry I am running out of synonyms for good)He sang some really uplifting songs. #1 David Cook

He is very sexy. He has such a great voice and he is a wonderful entertainer. He certainly does have the whole package. I did not like him at all in the beginning of the show but he really grew on me. I thought he was very smug and I hated his hair. They fixed his hair and Simon set him straight about his smugness. I like him now.How can you not?He can really belt it out and I loved it when he sang the Phantom of the Opera song on the show. Unfortunately, he didn't sing it at the concert but that's o.k. He was phenomenal. He was singing to me right here.

6 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

glad you had fun. i'm going to look up info for so you think you can dance right now!

amie979 said...

That's awesome. I hated his hair too I couldnt get past that forever!

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

How cool...I love that show. Well, let's be honest anything reality I love!!!!!

J and H Hunsaker said...

Oh I am soooo jealous!!!! But I can go with all of ya all to So u think u can dance

Jennifer said...

Oh my GOSH what is wrong with my FACE in that picture!!! I look white as a ghost!!!!!!

Pretty sure I was on crack that day.

Yep.

Feel free to remove the pic Jaime.

Jaime said...

WHATEVER Jenn!! You should feel sooooo good sitting next to me.