Friday, June 27, 2008

OCTOBER 2007

Coby turned 9 years old on October 8th. He had a football party and all the boys played flag football in the culdesac. He is in the middle opening presents.
This year Chance and Coby tried to pick the largest pumpkins they could find. I told them as long as they could carry them they could get them. They huffed and puffed all the way to the car. Gunnar decided to go with a little one. Thank goodness!

This was the first year I let Chance go trick-or-treating with a friend. We missed him. He went with his friend, Zach. Coby was a dead motorcycle guy thingy??? and Gunnar was Jack Sparrow. I thought Gunnar was going to get tired and want to go home early but he was a trooper and stayed the entire time. I was worried that the boys would be cold so I bundled them up so much that they were, literally, sweating. I had to take a couple of layers off. Oops!!

No comments: