Sunday, June 29, 2008

JUNE 2008

June has been an exciting month for our family.

On June 11th I turned 32. WhooHoo!!

On June 14th Jennifer and Erik were sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. It was an amazing experience. John and I had not been to the temple since we were sealed February 15, 1997. I thank Jenn and Erik for getting us motivated and excited to return. Friends and Family

June 15th
Happy Father's Day
Every Father's Day we have a huge brunch at our house. My parents come over, my brothers and usually Romi and her family. (This year Romi's family couldn't come.) Me and my daddy!!
Melissa (Beau's wife), me, and Mom getting ready to prepare the brunch.My neice Piper. She is growing so fast.
This was Beau's first Father's Day. How exciting. I still can't believe Chance is 12 years old. I was getting ready for church the other day and found him in the kitchen tying his brother's tie for him. I almost started crying. My little boy has grown up. I still remember the day he was born. It doesn't seem that long ago.

Thanks Brother!

4 comments:

tiffyb22 said...

Hi Jai! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful pictures and highlights from the last year. Your family is beautiful, can't believe how big the boys are!! Love you, Tiff

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm so excited you started it!!! Cute pics, you've been working pretty hard!!

Deon said...

I am so glad you finally joined the blogging world!!! I have loved getting updated on your family!!! I LOVE the photo of Chance doing his brothers tie that is priceless!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh your boys are so sweet and handsome!!!! I want to take them away and keep them forever!!