Sunday, June 29, 2008

MAY 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!
(The boys got me a certificate for a haircut and color.)

I am madly in love with these sweet little men. They are absolutely wonderful and they treat me like a princess. I am so lucky to have them in my life. They are going to be wonderful husbands because of the example John has set for them throughout their lives.
They are so loving and caring. I love them with all of my heart and I am so proud to call them my sons.
On Memorial Day me, John, Gunnar, Jenn, and Erik went to Point Defiance in Tacoma. It was a beautiful day. (Chance and Coby went to their friends house so they weren't with us.) We went to the rose gardens, the beach, and we fed ducks at the pond.
What a cute couple. Feeding the ducks.
John and Erik skipping rocks.
Good form John!!
Erik was searching for the perfect rock.

Gunnar graduated from Miss Romi's Little School on May 28th.
He has moved on from preschool and he is now in pre-kindergarten.

Here is the graduating class...

Damon, Isabel, Tanner, Carson, Gunnar, Lucas. The class!


No comments: