Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lady Gaga!

Getting ready for Gaga...Monika, Mandy, Me, and KendraI got these leopard pants when I worked at Georgiou a few years ago. As, I am sure, you can imagine, I don't wear them very often. I was happy to rock them at the concert.I met Kendra's friend, Monika, this very night and Mandy is in our mommy group.We waited with anticipation for her to come on stage and she didn't disappoint.
She made quite the entrance.I love my Kendra!
Mandy and Monika.
Don't you love Mandy's purple hair and purple and yellow makeup...so Gaga!PPPPoker Face...
Just Dance...

Paparazzi...

Lady Gaga is an amazing entertainer and she actually has a very beautiful voice.
I loved all of her crazy costumes.Bad Romance...
The crowd was almost as entertaining as Gaga herself.
Here is just one example...

No comments: