Thursday, August 19, 2010

15 Years and Counting...

When I woke up this morning and made my way to the kitchen... this is what I found. Gunnar had been working hard to create this masterpiece.
Please notice me and John holding hands.I could not believe that Gunnar remembered our anniversary. He is such a sweet kid.

I am so lucky to have spent 15 years with this amazing man.There are a million reasons why I love John so much. Here are just 15 reasons why:

#1 He makes me laugh
#2 He is gorgeous
#3 He is an amazing father to our three boys
#4 He is smart
#5 He is a hard worker and provides for our family
#6 He treats me like a princess
#7 He puts our families needs before his own
#8 He is a worthy priesthood holder
#9 He is a good cook
#10 He compliments me every single day
#11 He is honest
#12 He is fun to hang out with
#13 He is sexy
#14 He is strong
#15 He loves me unconditionally
(which is, I am sure, hard to do sometimes)

Thank you for making me so happy John!

I love you for eternity!

1 comment: